Terms of Service
- By posting on this site, you give your permission for your posts and/or comments to be posted or reprinted on The Friendship Blog, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, and any other print or online venues (including books) as determined by the site owner.
- Practice caution whenever you post on the Internet. You may want to use a pseudonym to protect your safety and privacy and that of any friends or frenemies you may mention in your post. Never post your email address or other identifying information.
- All advice offered by the site owner is educational, the type that one friend would offer another. For medical or professional advice, please seek out the services of a physician or other mental health professional.
- The site may not be used to advertise or for other commercial purposes unless permission is granted explicitly by the site owner. If you own a website with information directly related to the topic being discussed, you may link to your site with permission of the site owner. Any veiled efforts at self-promotion that aren’t relevant or genuinely helpful will be deleted.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated. You are free to challenge someone’s point of view, but please do so respectfully. Any posts containing name-calling, profane language or personal attacks will be deleted.
- Do not post the same topic more than once or in more than one forum. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.
- Do not repost anyone else’s work without permission. The Friendship Blog is not responsible for any member-posted information that violates copyright law.