Welcome Box-Book Recommendations
Ask the Friendship Doctor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greenbird 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

CrystalBallGazer
    Participant

What happened with the login function and thread updating?.I log in then it repeatedly asks me to log in,because it’s logging me out, if I want to post in every thread,even when I have asked it to remember me. Then it says wrong password when I have never changed it?. Then when I post in a thread it doesn’t update my post,my post is there, but I can sometimes only see it if I click into the thread. Its become tedious and a chore if I have log in every time I want to post?.This never used to happen before.

Jacqueline
    Participant

I had the same problem a couple of days ago, but now it is okay. However, on one of the posts, I cannot write anything as it keeps telling me my content is unacceptable, according to the Mod Security…I have advised Irene, the Boss Lady. 🙂

greenbird
    Participant

I was having issues too! I would log in but couldn’t reply to any threads because it said I had to log in to reply. Sometimes I have to do that clicking on the pictures things twice or more before it lets me log on. I realize Irene is trying to keep out troublemakers but can’t the login be simpler? I think having a sign in name and password should be enough.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit GirlfriendSocial.com

css.php