Getting my former co-worker/ potential friend back

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Twerpy 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ril610
    Participant

Irene, I met a female co-worker and I am a female as well we both are straight I really admire her and have a great deal of respect for her we have hang out a couple of times for lunch and her son dance performance but since I no longer work in the same company as she does I stay in contact with for year and 6 months she never text me I did all the texting to her and she would always respond I even visit her in the hospital. But I think I blew my chances of us ever becoming friends because she found out that I was stalking her by driving by her house and at her gym. I only did this maybe twice. I sent her text messages to say that I am truly sorry and sent her flowers to her job. But she never responded back and she block me on facebook. How can I get her to trust me again and get back in her good grace. Iam really so sad and heartbroken for my ashameless act she did not deserve that kind of action from me. She told me in a text That I was freaky and scary and she said her people told her to press charges for my stalking. I am not an evil person and would not hurt her are anyone…it was me just me being stupid and a little obsess of her because she so kind and sweet lady. How can I make it right again with her. Please help!!!!

greenbird
    Participant

I don’t think you can fix this. If I found out somebody was stalking me I would definitely block them and no longer want contact. That is not normal behavior, I think you need to seek some therapy to find out why you behaved this way.

CrystalBallGazer
    Participant

I would leave her alone as you may find yourself getting arrested. Sorry but it is quite scarey behavier. You may not mean to be scarey but you have shown her you are.

ril610
    Participant

Thanks to both you. But I have been praying and asking god for her forgiveness. This incident just happen on 2/09/2017. before that we text each alot. I guest she feel like I stalked her because I when to the new gym that got made over just to see inside I didn,t go inside just look in the window and saw her but I quickly turned around and I she knows that I go to church some where she live I don’t her address because our relationship never got to the point where was visiting each other and maybe I past her house and did not know that was her house. I don’t know her times and schedule when she goes to the gym I just happen to be over there because she also know that I sometime do my grocey shopping in the same plaza as the gym and one time she saw me coming from the store as she was leaving the old gym and she gave me a hug and we talked a few minutes. So I am confuse maybe in a sense I was coming off like I was stalking her, I don’t know I have been beating my self up over this daily. And plus if I try anything to hurt her she would hit me upside my head….of course I am not going to hurt her or anybody. What is your advice..Ril610

greenbird
    Participant

First you say you were stalking her. Now you changed your story and said you accidentally ended up passing by her gym and house. So which is it? If she felt stalked and scared by your behavior I do not think there is anything you can really do. Instead of beating yourself up just resolve not to do this to any future friends. I suspect some of your actions were intentional and not as accidental as you’re now making them out to be. My advice is to leave her alone and not try to be her friend anymore because if you continue to try to contact her she will probably press charges.

Mr Twerpy
    Participant

I apologize, I don’t mean to hijack the thread. It’s just weird that I am able to reply to certain topics only. This site is acting REALLY weird.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit GirlfriendSocial.com