Friend wants to date my ex please help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lua 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

kels17
    Participant

The whole story is my friend A was in a relationship with B and set me up with his friend C. So we dated for like a little over 2 weeks and then the 3 of them were hanging out and something happened and C dared B to hit A, and C egged him one and B did. So A broke up with B, A and C told me their sides of the story and I trusted A more, so I ended things with him, because of what C did, so I just cut him out of my life. C starts dating someone else, then A and B talk and get back together. A tells me C is mad at me for cutting him out,so I apologize for that and we are just friends. The few days later one of C’s friends thinks it would be funny to try to get me to do a 3 some with him and his girlfriend, C went along with it and gave them my Snapchat and does that, thinking it’s a funny joke, but they never told me this afterwards. A few days later A talks to me about that and tells me she was mad at them for doing that, and tells me they meant it as a joke. Then about a month later, C contacts me, my friend tells me not to let him play me and that him and his new girl just broke up, I just acted nice and civil to him. Then A and B break up, C starts flirting with A, she tells me she doesn’t want to date him, then C asks her if she is ok with going on a date with him, she tells him she’s not looking for a serious relationship but is open to a casual one. She knows he is one of my least favorite people, I don’t want to hang out with him or even be around him.
    I’m a little upset with her because of this and I just need some advise on what to do and/or say about this because I’m just confused on why she would consider dating him. I also don’t want to lose our friendship over a guy. A and I have been friends for 4 years and she started dating B in August this year and officially broke up with him on Sunday, didn’t know C until November. C and I dated in December, started talking to me again last Friday.

Lua
    Participant

If a friend wanted to or started dating am ex, that would be the end of the friendship. Just don’t do that. I would not want sloopy seconds! Hopefully your friend will come around and realize it’s not cool to go out with an friends ex. Or best to say goodbye.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit GirlfriendSocial.com